*** Free Demo Trials Available upon request ***
This is for anyone who would like to:
1) Learn how to train properly and effectively for efficient and fast results!
2) Learn how to effectively loose body fat and increase strength and muscle mass!
3) Get an idea of how to use Kettlebells, Battle Ropes, TRX, Slam Balls, Agility Ladders and Body Weight Training. Get first hand expert training and see why full body functional conditioning is so effective and fun!
4) Get in the best shape and condition in their life!
5) Train in a fun, exciting, motivating, accountable and progressive group setting!
* Classes are held outdoors when the weather is nice and indoors when the weather isn’t so nice. These classes are no more than 5 people large for expert One-on-One feel supervision.
* All equipment is provided. Kettlebells range from 10 lbs to 70 lbs.
* Now, if you like the FREE Demo Trail class, than you are welcomed to sign up for continued lessons and progressions in the future.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED AND PROVIDED:
1. Posture Analysis and Correction for Everyday Life and Specific to Lifting Weights and Exercise.
2. Specific Core Activation and Stability Training for Lifting Techniques.
3. Specific Breathing Techniques for Lifting Weight and Exercise.
4. Injury Prevention Methods.
5. Specific Basic Lifting Techniques (i.e. Squats, Dead Lifts, Push, Press and Pull Exercises, Core Activation Exercises, etc).
6. Kettlebells, Battle Ropes, TRX, Slam Balls, Agility Ladders, EQualizers and Body Weight Training Specific Techniques, Exercises and Circuits. Exercises and Circuits are changed weekly for variety, fun and consistent progression.
7. Full equipment. You just bring your water.
8. Nutrition Information and Help so you can work get even better results!
9. Answers regarding anything Health and Fitness related anytime you want via text or email!
10. Amazing Workouts in the Fresh Air with Like-Minded People!
PRICE: Depending on Class size, price ranges from $30 to $50 per class.
LOCATIONS: Near Winston Churchill and Burnhamthorpe in Mississauga, Ontario. Contact Simon for specific indoor and outdoor locations.
- If you are able to get a group together somewhere, than I am willing to travel.
TIMES: Saturday Mornings and Afternoons.
- If you are able to get a group together at specific times, than I am willing to work on your timing convenience.
CLASS SIZE: No more than 5 people
REFERRALS: Bring a friend or family member and train for free. Every time you refer someone or bring a guest with you to class, you get to train for free for that class.
* Contact Simon for more information and to reserve a spot in a class
– Simon Bialecki
— “Don’t wait for another failed New Year’s Resolution; it’s time to get fit right now!”